Wednesday, October 15, 2014

I Finally Have a New Phone- I Should've Waited!

I was due for an upgrade on my cellphone if you remember. Yes I am picking up as if I was never gone...we'll talk about my absence later.
But i was due for my first update since leaving the flip phone and joining the smartphone era. February was my update date. It came and went with me in a quandary about what phone to buy. Do I stay iPhone faithful or do I defect to the bigger Samsung. You know I've been gone a while because we all know about the iPhone 6 Plus. But I didn't know it was coming and I was making a blind decision without that knowledge. Ah...hindsight is 2020!

My choice at the time was Samsung or Apple 5s or 5c. 
I made my choice!!! And, after waiting until September, I chose the....wait for it......drum roll please....Okay the 5c in Pink!

 

 And I am mad as heck!
 If I had held to my tradition of upgrade stalling I could have killed two birds with one stone. I could have gotten the iPhone 6 plus.



 This way I could have had the phone I already knew how to operate and the bigger screen so that I could stop squinting and ruinning my 20/15 impeccable vision. And Yes, I am blaming my small screen on now being 20/20 which is a vision downgrade for me, It is not because I turned 40 this year. Anywho, 
now I am stuck squinting for the next two years unless I want to shell out real money for a new phone which I don't do. I got this phone for FREEEEEEE> so i should stop whining, but I'm just saying, sometimes good things DO come to those who wait, just not seven years like I did with my flip phone!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think....