Monday, March 3, 2014

IPhone 5S, IPhone 5C or Samsung-Quest For the Perfect Cellphone Upgrade

Help Me Find a New Celly!

February has come and gone and I still don't have a new phone! I was due for my upgrade on February 14th.  I have been anxiously waiting for upgrade time because I am sure I must be the only person in America still on 3g! But what to get?


Right now I have an Apple IPhone 4. No Siri for me, I'm a cheapskate when it come to phones. 
I actually had a Samsung flip phone that you can't even get for free before my IPhone. I kept it from 2004 until 2012!
 Really!!! I kept the same phone for 8 years. That phone was a warrior. My kids played with it, and threw it around and still it wouldn't break. I loved that thing. Then one day I dropped it and it said, "I quit, get wit the times already!"
 So I went to get a new phone. My Dad and Husband basically forced me to get a smart phone, I was trying to get another flip phone for free!LOL!!!! I picked the IPhone and learned of all the great things I had been missing out on like Internet in the car! WOW!!!

Well, now I am a smart phone pro and it is time to upgrade. I need the speed of 4g. I don't know if I should just get another Iphone and If so should I get the budget friendly IPhone 5c or the Pretty Gold Iphone 5s. I like the big screen of the Samsung Galaxy, but I am a small girl with small hands and I feel all carpal tunnely holding it. 

My eyes are kind of tired of the smaller screen of the IPhone, but I am a change phobic as you can see and I already know how to use the I Phone. 

Help Me Choose Please, as you see I can be in limbo for a longtime without a nudge!LOL!!!!
From top to bottom: Apple IPhone 5s, IPhone 5c, Samsung Note 3




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell Me What You Think....